We are recruiting a Finance Manager (FM) to deepen and grow the businesses’ financial management and leadership. The FM will be a member of the senior executive management team; a key decision-maker, working closely with the MD and Operations Manager, to help drive forward all enterprises.
Salary: £35-45 DOE, plus benefits
• Production of accounts/management accounts, analysis and complying with reporting requirements
• Oversee financial control of the family’s businesses including preparing and monitoring cashflows
• Work closely with management to develop, interpret & present: budgets, financial controls, KPIs and management accounts etc.
• Provide leadership in major supplier contract negotiation, reviews & renewals e.g. review of insurance, rates, and utilities contracts
• Provide management to the Estate Office / Company Support Office Team
We’re looking for someone that is a fully Qualified Accountant, or experience equivalent, with previous management experience, articulate, self-motivated and works well with others. Knowledge of farmplan based accounting desirable but not essential.
Closing date 24 March 2017
Please apply by email enclosing a CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]
Queries to Jessica Igoe Tel. (DD) 0131 243 1373