Experienced Property Manager required for mixed portfolio
Key duties include:
- Managing property repairs, maintenance and renovation appraisals/projects
- Managing property lettings including advertising & marketing properties, viewings, reference checking, tenancy document preparation, completing inventories and other industry compliant documentation
- Management support to estate district heating schemes, fibre supplies etc
- Monthly rent invoicing
- Liaising with estate's residential, commercial and recreational leisure customers, tradespeople and in-house estate team
- Letter writing and customer relations management
Excellent communciation skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, the ability to manage your own workload and work cooperatively as part of a small team along with a high level of attention to detail are essential.
It is desirable, but not essential, that the successful candidate has experience of Farmplan Property Manager and Landlord Accreditation Scotland Training.
Permanent position, competitive salary dependent upon experience.
Full driving licence, own transport and excellent references are essential.
Closing date Monday 9th January 2016
PLEASE APPLY BY EMAIL OR IN WRITING ENCLOSING A CURRENT CV & COVERING LETTER
Mrs Catriona Craze, Charterhall, Duns, Berwickshire TD11 3RE